ODESSA, Texas - (AP) - Officials are investigating an early morning fire at a mobile home in Odessa that killed one person.
The Odessa American (http://bit.ly/15b1TLj ) reports Saturday that no one else was in the home at the time of the blaze.
The identification of the person who died is pending autopsy results.
The fire was reported about 4:20 a.m. and it destroyed the home.
The Ector County Sheriff's Office will investigate the fire along with state fire officials.
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death