ODESSA, Texas - (AP) - Officials are investigating an early morning fire at a mobile home in Odessa that killed one person.
The Odessa American (http://bit.ly/15b1TLj ) reports Saturday that no one else was in the home at the time of the blaze.
The identification of the person who died is pending autopsy results.
The fire was reported about 4:20 a.m. and it destroyed the home.
The Ector County Sheriff's Office will investigate the fire along with state fire officials.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated