AUSTIN, Texas - Police say a Central Texas man is facing a drug charge after he tried to use an ad on Craigslist to sell marijuana.
The Austin American-Statesman reports that police traced the ad to 41-year-old Corey Lynn Plumlee.
The ad read in part, "I'm here for those looking for the budz, so kind, so green!"
According to court records, an undercover police officer met with Plumlee, who sold him a half ounce of marijuana for $220.
After the sale was completed, officers arrested Plumlee. He was charged with delivery of marijuana, a state jail felony.
- Updated Texas gunman had 2 weapons, thousands of rounds at scene
- Children subject of Amber Alert found dead, mother arrested
- KTXS Forecast: Isolated sprinkles possible then drying afternoon
- Updated North Texas son, 18, gets life in prison for killing parents
- Updated Fugitive Monday: Man, 27, wanted by Abilene police for parole violation
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- $4,000 TV stolen during burglary of Abilene apartment
- More Abilene convenience store robberies reported
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Clyde, rescue dog