AUSTIN, Texas - Police say a Central Texas man is facing a drug charge after he tried to use an ad on Craigslist to sell marijuana.
The Austin American-Statesman reports that police traced the ad to 41-year-old Corey Lynn Plumlee.
The ad read in part, "I'm here for those looking for the budz, so kind, so green!"
According to court records, an undercover police officer met with Plumlee, who sold him a half ounce of marijuana for $220.
After the sale was completed, officers arrested Plumlee. He was charged with delivery of marijuana, a state jail felony.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated