GREENVILLE, Texas (AP) - An East Texas teenager has been identified as the person found dead inside a storage trunk along a rural road.
Officials in Greenville said Wednesday that 16-year-old Alicia Chanta Moore was identified as the person found by a road crew in Van Zandt County east of Dallas.
Moore was reported missing Friday. She was last seen getting off a school bus in Greenville.
A road crew on Tuesday found her body in a trunk sitting on a farm-to-market road near Wills Point, which is about 35 miles south of Greenville.
Police have not said if they have a suspect.
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death