GREENVILLE, Texas (AP) - An East Texas teenager has been identified as the person found dead inside a storage trunk along a rural road.
Officials in Greenville said Wednesday that 16-year-old Alicia Chanta Moore was identified as the person found by a road crew in Van Zandt County east of Dallas.
Moore was reported missing Friday. She was last seen getting off a school bus in Greenville.
A road crew on Tuesday found her body in a trunk sitting on a farm-to-market road near Wills Point, which is about 35 miles south of Greenville.
Police have not said if they have a suspect.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS