OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma City police say rapper 2 Chainz was among more than 10 people arrested after they failed to exit a tour bus following a traffic stop.
2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, was arrested Thursday morning on a charge of obstructing a police officer.
Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said the tour bus was stopped around midnight near Interstate 40 because of an illegal taillight.
Wardlow said police noticed drug use when the bus was stopped and the driver was arrested. Other people on the bus refused to get off the vehicle.
Eleven people were arrested on the obstruction charge and booked into Oklahoma County Jail on Thursday afternoon.
2 Chainz performed in Oklahoma City on Wednesday with Lil Wayne and T.I. His 2012 debut album topped the Billboard charts.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances