OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma City police say rapper 2 Chainz was among more than 10 people arrested after they failed to exit a tour bus following a traffic stop.
2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, was arrested Thursday morning on a charge of obstructing a police officer.
Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said the tour bus was stopped around midnight near Interstate 40 because of an illegal taillight.
Wardlow said police noticed drug use when the bus was stopped and the driver was arrested. Other people on the bus refused to get off the vehicle.
Eleven people were arrested on the obstruction charge and booked into Oklahoma County Jail on Thursday afternoon.
2 Chainz performed in Oklahoma City on Wednesday with Lil Wayne and T.I. His 2012 debut album topped the Billboard charts.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range