HOUSTON (AP) - Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump settled at $3.34 per gallon. The nationwide price of gasoline rose 1 cent this week to reach $3.52 per gallon.
The Texas survey found Corpus Christi has the state's cheapest gasoline at $3.18 per gallon. Dallas and Fort Worth tied for most expensive gasoline at $3.41 per gallon.
Experts say recent Midwest storms resulted in power outages that provided a catalyst for some higher retail gasoline prices.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi