ROMNEY, Texas - A blog on the Dallas Morning News' website reports a sign in Romney, Texas, has been vandalized and now has Obama spray-painted on the sign.
Romney is located between Abilene and Weatherford.
The blog, which can be clicked on here, notes highway authorities appear to be in no hurry to replace the sign.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth