SAN ANTONIO - (AP) - A city bus has crashed into a car, jumped a curb and collided with the front of a home on San Antonio's eastside.
Several television stations reported that the driver wasn't injured and no one was aboard the bus when it crashed around 1 p.m. Sunday.
There were no reported injuries in the home. A woman driving the car was hospitalized with minor injuries.
Police were investigating the cause of the crash.
It came two days after three children and two adults were injured when a school bus crashed into a home at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio.
That bus was returning from Fort Sam Houston Elementary School on Friday afternoon, when it ran into a home in a military housing area. The driver said the brakes failed.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program