SAN ANTONIO - (AP) - A city bus has crashed into a car, jumped a curb and collided with the front of a home on San Antonio's eastside.
Several television stations reported that the driver wasn't injured and no one was aboard the bus when it crashed around 1 p.m. Sunday.
There were no reported injuries in the home. A woman driving the car was hospitalized with minor injuries.
Police were investigating the cause of the crash.
It came two days after three children and two adults were injured when a school bus crashed into a home at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio.
That bus was returning from Fort Sam Houston Elementary School on Friday afternoon, when it ran into a home in a military housing area. The driver said the brakes failed.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth