CYPRESS, Texas (AP) - A Texas sheriff says the suspect in a stabbing attack at a Houston-area college is a man believed to be about 21-years-old who is enrolled at the school.
More than a dozen people were wounded in the Tuesday attack on the Lone Star Community College System's campus in Cypress.
Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said officers responded to the campus after receiving a call about a white male "on the loose" stabbing people.
Garcia said the suspect is in custody.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget