CYPRESS, Texas (AP) - A Texas sheriff says the suspect in a stabbing attack at a Houston-area college is a man believed to be about 21-years-old who is enrolled at the school.
More than a dozen people were wounded in the Tuesday attack on the Lone Star Community College System's campus in Cypress.
Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said officers responded to the campus after receiving a call about a white male "on the loose" stabbing people.
Garcia said the suspect is in custody.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide