SAN ANTONIO (AP) - Authorities in South Texas are seeking a 19-year-old man suspected in the fatal shooting of his parents allegedly after an argument.
The Bexar County Sheriff's Office said the bodies of Fidel and Eva Meza were located Monday morning when deputies responded to an emergency call. Both were dead at their San Antonio-area home.
Sheriff's spokesman Paul Berry identified the suspect as Bryant Meza. Berry had no immediately information on whether a warrant was issued. Investigators said Bryant Meza should be considered armed and dangerous.
Sgt. Raymond Pollard said the suspect allegedly had a confrontation with his father before the gunfire. Pollard said other relatives were at the home but couldn't stop the son from fleeing on foot.
Dogs were being used to search some nearby woods.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated