SAN ANTONIO (AP) - Authorities in South Texas are seeking a 19-year-old man suspected in the fatal shooting of his parents allegedly after an argument.
The Bexar County Sheriff's Office said the bodies of Fidel and Eva Meza were located Monday morning when deputies responded to an emergency call. Both were dead at their San Antonio-area home.
Sheriff's spokesman Paul Berry identified the suspect as Bryant Meza. Berry had no immediately information on whether a warrant was issued. Investigators said Bryant Meza should be considered armed and dangerous.
Sgt. Raymond Pollard said the suspect allegedly had a confrontation with his father before the gunfire. Pollard said other relatives were at the home but couldn't stop the son from fleeing on foot.
Dogs were being used to search some nearby woods.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck