TEMPLE, Texas (AP) - A Central Texas sheriff's deputy has died more than a week after suffering serious injuries when his patrol car rolled over while en route to a call.
Bell County Sheriff Eddy Lange announced deputy Adam Davis died early Wednesday at a Temple hospital.
Davis was answering a call the evening of Dec. 1 northwest of Temple when his car left the road and rolled. The 36-year-old deputy was airlifted to the hospital.
Funeral services are pending.
The crash is being investigated by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program