TEMPLE, Texas (AP) - A Central Texas sheriff's deputy has died more than a week after suffering serious injuries when his patrol car rolled over while en route to a call.
Bell County Sheriff Eddy Lange announced deputy Adam Davis died early Wednesday at a Temple hospital.
Davis was answering a call the evening of Dec. 1 northwest of Temple when his car left the road and rolled. The 36-year-old deputy was airlifted to the hospital.
Funeral services are pending.
The crash is being investigated by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking