TEMPLE, Texas (AP) - A Central Texas sheriff's deputy has died more than a week after suffering serious injuries when his patrol car rolled over while en route to a call.
Bell County Sheriff Eddy Lange announced deputy Adam Davis died early Wednesday at a Temple hospital.
Davis was answering a call the evening of Dec. 1 northwest of Temple when his car left the road and rolled. The 36-year-old deputy was airlifted to the hospital.
Funeral services are pending.
The crash is being investigated by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack