ANGEL FIRE, N.M. (AP) - Authorities say a Texas family of two adults and two children were killed when their single-engine airplane crashed during takeoff in northern New Mexico.
It happened Sunday in Angel Fire and involved a plane owned by a company in Scottsville, Texas.
The cause of the crash is under investigation and identities of the victims haven't been released. But airport weekend relief manager Carl Shilcutt said the plane carried a San Antonio family.
Angel Fire is 150 miles northeast of Albuquerque.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget