SAN ANTONIO, Texas (AP) - A San Antonio police report indicates a pizza delivery man struggled with someone trying to steal his car before suffering a fatal head injury after being pinned between his car and a parked car.
The San Antonio Express-News reports that 46-year-old William James O'Neill was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead Wednesday night. His vehicle, a 2000 Toyota Camry, was located Friday morning. It was found in an area about 20 miles away from the apartment complex where he was hit while making deliveries for Papa John's Pizza.
The woman who ordered the pizza said O'Neill kept looking back toward his parked car as he made the delivery. He then told her he'd left his car running and thought there was a suspicious man walking nearby.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS