MARSHALL, Texas (AP) - A 25-year-old Marshall man is held on capital murder charges for the fatal shooting of a Domino's Pizza store worker and wounding of another during a robbery.
Marshall police detective Sonya Johnson says Eric Alexander Mills was arrested Saturday. She says people at a McDonald's restaurant near the pizza shop were shown a surveillance video and identified Mills as a man who was there charging his telephone.
She says phone tips to police also helped focus on Mills. He's charged with the Friday night killing of 21-year-old Raymond Gomez, a shift manager at the Domino's. The store manager, 28-year-old Lottie Langer, was hospitalized in stable condition.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash