DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say four people have died in gunfire at two motels in attacks that do not appear to be related.
Police have not announced any arrests in the killings at motels located about a mile apart.
A domestic dispute Sunday afternoon led to the fatal shooting of 35-year-old Jeronimo Daza as he went to pick up his girlfriend. A man with Daza was shot in the chest. His condition hasn't been released. Police believe the woman's ex-boyfriend shot both men then fled.
Police say the bodies of two men and a woman were found Saturday afternoon by a cleaning crew at another motel. They've been identified as 27-year-old Marco Barajas, 26-year-old Manases Perez and 22-year-old Ingrid Ramirez.
Police had no immediately information on a suspect in the three deaths.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident