DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say four people have died in gunfire at two motels in attacks that do not appear to be related.
Police have not announced any arrests in the killings at motels located about a mile apart.
A domestic dispute Sunday afternoon led to the fatal shooting of 35-year-old Jeronimo Daza as he went to pick up his girlfriend. A man with Daza was shot in the chest. His condition hasn't been released. Police believe the woman's ex-boyfriend shot both men then fled.
Police say the bodies of two men and a woman were found Saturday afternoon by a cleaning crew at another motel. They've been identified as 27-year-old Marco Barajas, 26-year-old Manases Perez and 22-year-old Ingrid Ramirez.
Police had no immediately information on a suspect in the three deaths.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth