AUSTIN, Texas - Monday, the Senate passed a bill 31-to-0 that will allow brewpubs to sell their products in stores.
Brewpubs can currently only bottle their beer in a growler, but the bill would allow them to sell six packs to customers.
State Rep. Susan King, R-Abilene, co-authored the companion House bill. She said she believes the bill will help small business in her district.
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program