AUSTIN, Texas - Monday, the Senate passed a bill 31-to-0 that will allow brewpubs to sell their products in stores.
Brewpubs can currently only bottle their beer in a growler, but the bill would allow them to sell six packs to customers.
State Rep. Susan King, R-Abilene, co-authored the companion House bill. She said she believes the bill will help small business in her district.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack