AUSTIN, Texas - Monday, the Senate passed a bill 31-to-0 that will allow brewpubs to sell their products in stores.
Brewpubs can currently only bottle their beer in a growler, but the bill would allow them to sell six packs to customers.
State Rep. Susan King, R-Abilene, co-authored the companion House bill. She said she believes the bill will help small business in her district.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck