AUSTIN, Texas - Monday, the Senate passed a bill 31-to-0 that will allow brewpubs to sell their products in stores.
Brewpubs can currently only bottle their beer in a growler, but the bill would allow them to sell six packs to customers.
State Rep. Susan King, R-Abilene, co-authored the companion House bill. She said she believes the bill will help small business in her district.
- Abilene City Council to review entire code of ordinances
- Taylor County grand jury indicts 32 on criminal charges
- Abilene women indicted for trafficking meth with children in car
- Outdoor workout equipment now available at Red Bud Park in Abilene
- Abilene City Council approves rezoning for downtown microbrewery