SAN ANTONIO (AP) - A former South Texas high school teacher has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for hiding a camera in a closet and videotaping a female student changing clothes.
David Crocker, 56, of Converse in May pleaded no contest to improper photography.
Crocker formerly taught ROTC at Wagner High School in the Judson Independent School District. He resigned in September 2011 a day after students found the camera while cleaning out a supply closet that doubles as a changing room.
Investigators say Crocker used the device to record a 16-year-old female student undressing to try on a uniform.
The plea agreement to the state jail felony also bars Crocker from working as a teacher.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck