A 17-year-old girl has been charged with compelling prostitution after she was accused of recruiting her girlfriends to have sex with a 62-year-old Houston-area businessman for money.
Galveston County prosecutor Adam Poole said the League City high school student solicited her "easily manipulated" friends to provide sex for Michael Wayne McIntosh at his home in Friendswood this past summer. Webster police detective David Nettles said the student would drive the girls to McIntosh's home and receive a percentage of more than $3,600 paid the girls.
Police said the friends were as young as 14. The alleged teen madam is free on $40,000 bond. McIntosh is charged with three counts of sexual assault on a child and is free on $120,000 bond.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana