A 17-year-old girl has been charged with compelling prostitution after she was accused of recruiting her girlfriends to have sex with a 62-year-old Houston-area businessman for money.
Galveston County prosecutor Adam Poole said the League City high school student solicited her "easily manipulated" friends to provide sex for Michael Wayne McIntosh at his home in Friendswood this past summer. Webster police detective David Nettles said the student would drive the girls to McIntosh's home and receive a percentage of more than $3,600 paid the girls.
Police said the friends were as young as 14. The alleged teen madam is free on $40,000 bond. McIntosh is charged with three counts of sexual assault on a child and is free on $120,000 bond.
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- US Supreme Court refuses appeals from 3 on Texas death row
- Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program