A 17-year-old girl has been charged with compelling prostitution after she was accused of recruiting her girlfriends to have sex with a 62-year-old Houston-area businessman for money.
Galveston County prosecutor Adam Poole said the League City high school student solicited her "easily manipulated" friends to provide sex for Michael Wayne McIntosh at his home in Friendswood this past summer. Webster police detective David Nettles said the student would drive the girls to McIntosh's home and receive a percentage of more than $3,600 paid the girls.
Police said the friends were as young as 14. The alleged teen madam is free on $40,000 bond. McIntosh is charged with three counts of sexual assault on a child and is free on $120,000 bond.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase