PASADENA, Texas - A woman has been arrested after a deadly shooting in a Houston-area neighborhood.
The Houston Chronicle reports the shooting occurred Saturday afternoon in front of a home in a quiet Pasadena neighborhood.
Pasadena Police Department spokesman Vance Mitchell says a woman was arrested a short time after the shooting just a few blocks from the crime scene. He says it is unclear what led to the incident but the two women appear to have known each other.
The identities of the alleged shooter and the victim have not been released.
Mitchell says police have found a handgun that was thrown from a car window and believe that to be the murder weapon.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS