PASADENA, Texas - A woman has been arrested after a deadly shooting in a Houston-area neighborhood.
The Houston Chronicle reports the shooting occurred Saturday afternoon in front of a home in a quiet Pasadena neighborhood.
Pasadena Police Department spokesman Vance Mitchell says a woman was arrested a short time after the shooting just a few blocks from the crime scene. He says it is unclear what led to the incident but the two women appear to have known each other.
The identities of the alleged shooter and the victim have not been released.
Mitchell says police have found a handgun that was thrown from a car window and believe that to be the murder weapon.
- Updated Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Updated Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- Updated House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Big Country 15-year-old sells steer for $345,000
- Updated Abilene man accused of molesting 4-year-old boy
- Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- 2nd Vernon College rodeo team member dies 8 days after Haskell County crash; 3rd death total
- Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Abilene man arrested on child pornography charges
- House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Brownwood college rodeo raising funds for families of deceased Vernon College students
- Brownwood teen gets 50 years in prison for murdering parents
- Sears Hometown in Early to remain open despite company's woes
- Scoreboard at Gordon Wood Stadium in Brownwood to be replaced
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities