PASADENA, Texas - A woman has been arrested after a deadly shooting in a Houston-area neighborhood.
The Houston Chronicle reports the shooting occurred Saturday afternoon in front of a home in a quiet Pasadena neighborhood.
Pasadena Police Department spokesman Vance Mitchell says a woman was arrested a short time after the shooting just a few blocks from the crime scene. He says it is unclear what led to the incident but the two women appear to have known each other.
The identities of the alleged shooter and the victim have not been released.
Mitchell says police have found a handgun that was thrown from a car window and believe that to be the murder weapon.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash