HOUSTON (AP) - A third teen has been charged with capital murder in the death of a man in Harris County over a pair of Nike Air Jordan sneakers.
Anthony Quinn Wade, 19, was charged Monday with capital murder. He remained in Harris County jail Tuesday. Online jail records did not list an attorney for him.
Twenty-two-year-old Joshua Wood was shot Dec. 21 while in a car after being approached by armed robbers who wanted the newly released Air Jordan XI "Bred" sneakers he'd purchased earlier in the day.
The car's driver ran and was uninjured. Wood later drove off after he was shot and crashed between two houses. He died at a hospital.
Already charged in the death are: 18-year-old Neal Bland and 19-year-old Kegan Arrington.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas