RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) - The U.S. Air Force says a B-1B bomber out of South Dakota's Ellsworth Air Force Base has crashed in a remote area of Montana but the four crew members survived.
Col. Kevin Kennedy of the 28th Bomb Wing said the two pilots and two weapons system officers ejected from the aircraft before the bomber crashed near Broadus, Mont., on Monday.
He said the crew survived but there were some injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning