HOUSTON (AP) - It was a Valentine's Day miracle as a woman delivered two sets of identical twin boys within minutes at a Houston hospital.
Tressa Montalvo delivered the sons Thursday at The Woman's Hospital of Texas. The 36-year-old mother said each set of twins had a separate placenta and arrived at 31 weeks.
Sons Ace and Blaine were born at 8:51 a.m. - Ace weighing 3 pounds 10 ounces, Blaine weighing in at 3 pounds 15 ounces. Sons Cash and Dylan arrived a minute later - Cash at 2 pounds 15 ounces and Dylan weighing 3 pounds 6 ounces.
Tressa Montalvo said she and 43-year-old husband Manuel planned the pregnancy but didn't use fertility drugs. In her words, "I guess we just succeeded a little too much."
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death