HOUSTON (AP) - It was a Valentine's Day miracle as a woman delivered two sets of identical twin boys within minutes at a Houston hospital.
Tressa Montalvo delivered the sons Thursday at The Woman's Hospital of Texas. The 36-year-old mother said each set of twins had a separate placenta and arrived at 31 weeks.
Sons Ace and Blaine were born at 8:51 a.m. - Ace weighing 3 pounds 10 ounces, Blaine weighing in at 3 pounds 15 ounces. Sons Cash and Dylan arrived a minute later - Cash at 2 pounds 15 ounces and Dylan weighing 3 pounds 6 ounces.
Tressa Montalvo said she and 43-year-old husband Manuel planned the pregnancy but didn't use fertility drugs. In her words, "I guess we just succeeded a little too much."
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide