SAN ANTONIO, Texas - A woman has testified that a Houston-area Air Force recruiter forced her to have sex at his recruiting office, despite her efforts to resist.
The Angleton woman's testimony wrapped up a three-day Article 32 hearing for Tech. Sgt. Jaime Rodriguez at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. The woman said Rodriguez forced himself on her at his Lake Jackson office after he locked the door and drew the blinds.
The equivalent of a civilian grand jury proceeding will determine if he's court-martialed on allegations of sexual misconduct, rape and obstructing justice. The San Antonio Express-News reports there was no immediate decision on whether Rodriguez will be court-martialed. Lt. Col. Lynn Schmidt will decide whether the case against Rodriguez proceeds to a full trial.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated