SAN ANTONIO, Texas - A woman has testified that a Houston-area Air Force recruiter forced her to have sex at his recruiting office, despite her efforts to resist.
The Angleton woman's testimony wrapped up a three-day Article 32 hearing for Tech. Sgt. Jaime Rodriguez at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. The woman said Rodriguez forced himself on her at his Lake Jackson office after he locked the door and drew the blinds.
The equivalent of a civilian grand jury proceeding will determine if he's court-martialed on allegations of sexual misconduct, rape and obstructing justice. The San Antonio Express-News reports there was no immediate decision on whether Rodriguez will be court-martialed. Lt. Col. Lynn Schmidt will decide whether the case against Rodriguez proceeds to a full trial.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances