LUBBOCK, - Country music star Garth Brooks is going to perform in Lubbock in early April.
Brooks, the 2016 CMT Entertainer of the Year, will appear at 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 1 – with special guest Trisha Yearwood – at United Supermarkets Arena.
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 27. There is an eight-ticket limit.
Tickets can be purchased by visiting axs.com/garth or calling 1-844-634-2784 (844-63GARTH). They will be $74.98, including a $2 facility fee and a $5.50 service charge.
There will be no sales at box offices or outlets on Jan. 27.
Online accounts can be created at ax.com/garth.
The event is part of Amazon Music Unlimited’s Garth Brooks World Tour.
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD