IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo has now directed decisive fourth-quarter drives in the past two Dallas wins.
The Cowboys don't even want to think about where they would be without the latest successes in a Romo resume also filled with some notable late-game failures.
Dallas just knows this: With Romo's winning drive to Dan Bailey's 35-yard field goal on the final play at the New York Giants on Sunday, the Cowboys are back in control of the NFC East with five games left, starting with a short week before their Thanksgiving game against Oakland.
With the victory, Dallas is tied with Philadelphia at 6-5, has a 4-0 division record and gets the Eagles at home to finish the regular season.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen