ABILENE, Texas - The third day of early voting for state constitutional amendments and local bond propositions is in the books. Where do the numbers stand? We went to the Taylor County Elections Office to get the facts on the totals for you.
So far 1550 people have early voted. With 1196 coming from Abilene ISD, 189 coming from Jim Ned, 34 coming from Merkel and 19 coming from Trent where there are school bond issues up for election.
For information on where and when you can vote, CLICK HERE. Early voting runs through November 1. Election day is November 5.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend