ABILENE, Texas - The third day of early voting for state constitutional amendments and local bond propositions is in the books. Where do the numbers stand? We went to the Taylor County Elections Office to get the facts on the totals for you.
So far 1550 people have early voted. With 1196 coming from Abilene ISD, 189 coming from Jim Ned, 34 coming from Merkel and 19 coming from Trent where there are school bond issues up for election.
For information on where and when you can vote, CLICK HERE. Early voting runs through November 1. Election day is November 5.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family