SAN ANGELO, Texas - Two suspects wanted on theft warrants were arrested Monday by San Angelo police detectives.
Arrested were 49-year-old Tiffany Monique Wilson (DOB 11/26/62) and 20-year-old Christian James Wilson (DOB 9/6/91).
At about 11:30 a.m. Monday, San Angelo detectives observed a 1995 Gold Jeep Cherokee in the 3500 block of Knickerbocker. They recognized a passenger in the Jeep who had a motion to revoke probation warrant for felony theft.
The vehicle was stopped and the passenger, Tiffany Wilson, was arrested without incident. The driver of the jeep, Christian Wilson, was found to have two county warrants for theft and also a warrant for burglary of a vehicle.
Detectives observed clothing inside the vehicle that they believed to have been recently stolen.
Through follow-up investigation, detectives learned the pair had been to the Tuesday Morning and Burkes Outlet retail stores. They had taken merchandise from inside both stores without paying. The value of the merchandise was approximately $27.
Tiffany Wilson was charged with two counts of enhanced felony theft. She has five previous convictions for theft. Christian Wilson was charged with two counts of class C misdemeanor theft.
- Bus carrying high school cheerleaders collides with 18-wheeler on I-20; 2 in critical condition
- City of Abilene seeking firm to conduct water rate study
- KTXS Forecast: Cloudy, cool and showery weekend
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children