NOLAN COUNTY, Texas - Starting Monday TxDOT will begin work to repair beams on the bridge at Stink Creek Road over Interstate 20 in Nolan County.
Traffic will be diverted from eastbound I-20 onto the eastbound frontage road while the work is being done.
This detour will be in effect during daytime hours for the majority of the project.
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene murder victim's family: Suspect shouldn't have chance to get out
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- KTXS Forecast: Windy afternoon with building storm chances tonight.
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals