TxDOT Weekly Update: August 19-23
Below is a list of planned construction and maintenance projects the Texas Department of Transportation listed in a press release for August 19-23:
Abilene Area Office construction projects:
- I-20 frontage roads from Pine Street to Loop 322: Crews continue work on frontage roads, turnarounds and ramps. Drivers should use caution and follow warning signs and traffic control devices.
- Loop 322 from I-20 to the Waldrop Interchange: Final paving will begin. Drivers should expect intermittent lane and ramp closures.
- Rainy Creek Bridge, E. US 80 east of Loop 322: Work to replace the bridge continues. Traffic is limited to one lane in each direction.
Taylor County Maintenance Office projects:
- FM 1750 from Loop 322 to SH 36 at Callahan County line: Level-up.
- FM 89 between Rebecca Lane and Robertson Drive: Silt removal.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.