Below is a list of Texas Department of Transportation projects for Abilene and Taylor County for June 10-14:
Abilene Area Office construction projects:
- FM 89 reconstruction and widening project: Crews will finish the final seal coat and pavement markings to complete this project.
- US 83 from Antilley to Iberis Road: Seal coating continues.
- FM 2833 (East Lake Road): Crews will finish final detail work.
- I-20 frontage roads from Pine Street to Loop 322: Work continues on inside lanes, turnarounds and ramps on the east end of the project. Eastbound exit #290 to Loop 322/SH 36 and the entrance ramp past SH 351 remain closed as crews build new ramps.
- Loop 322 from I-20 to the Waldrop Interchange: Work to resurface the main lanes gets under way.
- Rainy Creek Bridge, E. US 80 east of Loop 322: A project to replace the bridge will begin. Traffic will be limited to one lane in each direction while the other two lanes are closed for construction.
Taylor County Maintenance Office projects:
- FM 1235 from Merkel to View: Edge repair.
- BI-20R (S. 1st Street): Repair paved ditches.