AUSTIN, Texas (KEYE/SBG) - Jacob Wofford, 32, has a long criminal history. Most recently, he served a nine-year sentence for being a felon in possession of a firearm. He just got out in August and was supposed to serve three years of supervised release.
"Within that three-month time frame, he has failed a total of six random urine tests," said Deputy U.S. Marshal Brandon Filla.
MUGSHOTS OF HIM: http://www.ktxs.com/663363951
Wofford tested positive for meth and cocaine.
"They tried to give him some special treatment, putting him into some type of program in hopes of kicking that addiction, but he's failed to show up for that," said Filla.
Wofford's criminal history dates back to 2003, totaling 22 arrests.
"Out of 22 arrests, three of those pertain to weapons, either a prohibited weapon or felon in possession of a firearm," said Filla. "If not that, it's some type of assault: assault of a family member, assault causing bodily injury."
Wofford is 6'2, weighs 180 lbs., and has multiple tattoos on his neck and head.
"On the right side of his neck he has a skull and crossbones, as well as literature on the left hand side with artwork around the neck area," said Filla.
If you have any information on Jacob Wofford, call the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force at 512-800-4213.
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver