ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are seeking four suspects – including three for crimes against children – as part of the department’s “Wanted Wednesday” effort.
*- Jennifer Kennedy, 28, of Abilene – robbery
*- Kiana Crain, 23, of Abilene -- endangering a child
*- Reymundo Olivio, 23, of Abilene – injury to a child and burglary of a habitation
*- Kevin Harris 30, of Abilene – endangering a child
MUGSHOTS OF THE 4 --> http://www.ktxs.com/614593601
“Call Crime Stoppers with info and earn cash,” APD said in a social media message Wednesday.
A reward is being offered.
“We want your info. Not your name,” the message said, noting the number to call is (325) 676-8477 (TIPS)
KTXS will provide additional details as they become available.
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD