ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are looking for the fourth and fifth suspects charged with capital murder in connection with the shooting death of 31-year-old Ronald Michael Varner.
Among the four spotlighted in the police department’s latest "Wanted Wednesday" are Matthew Struble, 24, of Albany and Jody Ordway, 31, of Abilene. Struble is charged with capital murder and Ordway is charged with capital murder and aggravated kidnapping.
Abilene police are also looking for Kevin Deluna, 38, of Abilene for indecency with a child and Armando Carmona, 24, of Abilene for robbery.
If you have info on any of these suspects, call Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-8477 (TIPS). You could earn a cash reward.
- Updated Methadone program for inmates to begin at New Mexico jail
- Hospital transfer lags for woman charged in nephew's death
- Albuquerque man facing 13 counts of rape involving teen girl
- Longtime country singer, songwriter Mel Tillis dies
- Family sues after child, 5, killed in rotating Atlanta restaurant
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD