From the Texas Department of Transportation:
Both westbound lanes of I-20 at the US 84 overpass under construction in Nolan County are currently closed due to an overnight wreck.
Traffic should exit at US 84 Business to go around the closure and then re-enter westbound I-20. The closure is expected to last for several hours.
Crews will inspect the bridge construction thoroughly, but it appears that if any damage to the structure resulted from the crash, it is minor.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- Updated Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Rain chances fade, temperatures climb
- Updated Hot air balloon with 16 aboard crashes in Texas; no survivors