An Abilene woman told police she was being recorded while using a public restroom at the Books-A-Million inside the Mall of Abilene.
According to the incident report, the woman was inside the bathroom last Wednesday when she noticed an odd pen-like object on the floor while in her stall.
She said when she went to wash her hands, a man ran out of the adjacent stall with the pen. She told police she suspected it was a recording device.
Police are investigating the incident as a sexual assault.
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene murder victim's family: Suspect shouldn't have chance to get out
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- KTXS Forecast: Windy afternoon with building storm chances tonight.
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals