FALL RIVER, Mass. (WJAR/SBG) - A woman allegedly slammed into a car filled with police detectives in Fall River Wednesday.
Colleen Furtado is facing drunk driving charges. She was also charged with driving to endanger and negligent operation.
The crash occurred on Plymouth Avenue around 9:45 a.m.
Police said Furtado tried to make a U-turn in her pick-up truck before losing control, jumping the median and hitting an unmarked police cruiser.
Three detectives inside were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Updated Airman's dog tags returned 50 years after he was shot down
- Updated Texas sheriff added to woman's crude anti-Trump truck decal
- Attorneys filing Vegas shooting lawsuits with 450 plaintiffs
- 1 killed in jet crash near Laughlin AFB in Del Rio
- Stamford's Washington named finalist for coveted Biletnikoff Award
- Donors step up for Abilene Salvation Army ahead of Thanksgiving
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Chantay Blankinship known at club for kind, endearing soul
- Balloon release held to celebrate Chantay Blankinship's birthday
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD