LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Zach Johnson has won the BMW Championship with a 6-under 65, and now has a chance to win something bigger.
Johnson made two big birdie putts over the closing holes at soggy Conway Farms on Monday to dole out more final-round disappointment for Jim Furyk. Furyk remains winless in three years and now has failed to win the last six times he has at least a share of the lead going into the final round.
The win puts Johnson at No. 4 in the FedEx Cup going into the finale next week at East Lake. That means all he has to do is win the Tour Championship to collect the $10 million bonus.
Nick Watney shot 64 and played his way into the Tour Championship.
- Updated Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Updated Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Lawmakers: Wells Fargo a 'criminal enterprise' like Enron
- Police: Woman, 64, seriously injured in Big Spring disturbance, man arrested
- Texas prison records show more than 330 transgender inmates
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Abilene city manager proposes study of tiered water rates
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash