TodayMostly cloudy. Breezy...warmer. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 15 to 25 mph.
TonightMostly cloudy. Breezy. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph.
SaturdayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Much cooler. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph.
Saturday NightMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Colder. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
SundayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
MondayPartly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the lower 70s.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Tuesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s.
WednesdayPartly cloudy. Cooler. Highs around 60.
Wednesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
ThursdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
National Weather Headlines
- 1 million flights delayed or canceled this winter
- Winter woes: 90 million in path of storm
- Four stranded California hikers rescued
- After forest fires, rains torment California
- 'Worst winter in people's lifetime,' NWS meteorologist says
- Arctic air makes a comeback, sort of
- Powerful winter storm pushes east
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||88° in 1918|
|Record Low:||17° in 1943|
|Today's Moon||Waxing crescent|