TodayMostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
TonightPartly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
SaturdayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday NightMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
SundayMostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday NightMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s.
MondayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s.
Monday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s.
TuesdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s.
Tuesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.
WednesdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s.
Wednesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.
ThursdayPartly cloudy. Highs around 90.
National Weather Headlines
- Asian air pollution linked to freak North American weather
- Severe weather blasts southern Mississippi
- Experts predict another quiet hurricane season
- Death toll from Washington landslide now 36
- Weather Channel coming back to DirecTV
- Washington landslide death toll rises to 35
- Body of girl believed swept by flood found
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||102° in 1925|
|Record Low:||35° in 1921|
|Today's Moon||Waning gibbous|