The 49ers traded the No. 61 overall pick and a sixth round pick (No. 173 overall) to Green Bay in exchange for the No. 55 pick. After moving up six spots, they used their selection on tight end Vance McDonald of Rice. Earlier in the second round, the Philadelphia Eagles selected Zach Ertz (Stanford) at No. 35, and the Dallas Cowboys took Gavin Escobar (San Diego State) with the 47th overall pick.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Loboes have different weapons than 2012, but Canadian in their way...again
- Eastland handling weird turnaround, getting ready for rematch with Wall
- Marc Orner discusses the top 5 regrets people make on their deathbed
- Malls boot couple over Christmas costumes
- First dog Sunny Obama knocks over little girl