The Cowboys have brought back receiver Anthony Armstrong a week after releasing him. Dallas waived him March 27, the same day they renegotiated the contract of backup quarterback Kyle Orton, to make room for the signings of safety Will Allen and linebacker Justin Durant. Armstrong, a Carrollton Newman Smith product, visited the Giants earlier this week but opted to return to the Cowboys on a one-year, $630,000 deal. The Cowboys first signed him Nov. 26, and he played in one game before being released Dec. 22 to make room for Ronald Leary to be called up to the 53-player roster. The Cowboys re-signed Armstrong in January.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region