The exodus of New England Patriots that look like Patriots fans is complete. Danny Woodhead agreed to terms on a two-year contract with the San Diego Chargers, the team announced Friday. Like Wes Welker, Woodhead was a fan favorite in New England after arriving from the New York Jets in 2010. The undersized third-down back will help back up Ryan Mathews in San Diego and provide an outlet for Philip Rivers on passing downs.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting