Rex Ryan said earlier this month that the New York Jets are a team "that many players want to play for, if not all." Fred Davis apparently falls in the minority. The free-agent tight end nixed a scheduled visit with the Jets on Friday and has narrowed his choice to either the Buffalo Bills or the Washington Redskins, according to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport. Davis visited with the Bills on Thursday. John Keim of the Washington Examiner reported that Buffalo could be offering a two-year deal, though the money involved is less than $1 million more than Washington's one-year deal.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Chelsea Humphrey: Tracking yet another cold front Wednesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- Texas town disbands 3-person police department