In the wake of the Wednesday robbery that left $340,000 in valuables missing from his Miami Beach home, Miami Heat power forward Chris Bosh said Friday that he appreciates he has to push forward on the court. "I mean, I'm dealing with a lot of things emotionally. You'd be surprised," he said at the morning shootaround at Time Warner Cable Arena, in advance of Friday night's game against the Charlotte Bobcats. "This is another bump in the road that me and my family will deal with and we move along accordingly and deal with it like we're supposed to."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack
- Travel discouraged in Callahan County due to black ice