When it rains it pours. Now Knicks center Kurt Thomas has a sprained right foot and won't play Monday night against the Jazz. Thomas had started the last two games as Tyson Chandler is out with a bruised knee and stiff neck. Thomas said he suffered the injury in Portland and played the Clippers game hurt. The power forward said he will get an MRI exam when the team returns to New York to determine if the foot is broken. Chandler and Carmelo Anthony are unlikely to play Monday night. Chandler did not at shootaround and Anthony was holed up in the locker room undegoing treatment.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Winter School Closings and Delays