It looks like Louis Delmas and the Detroit Lions have worked things out. Just before free agency began, Delmas said the Lions were cheating on him, however, it appears the cheating is over or at least Delmas is OK with it now. Delmas re-signed with the Lions on Friday the deal is worth $9.465 million over two years, CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora has confirmed. ProFootballTalk first reported the news. Delmas was in Detroit last week before free agency started, but was unable to hammer out a deal with the team. "I almost feel like a girlfriend waiting at home that's got a boyfriend that's cheating on her," Delmas said at the time. "But it is what it is. I'm trying to see if I can stay at home and get a couple more years out of him."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Anthony Domol: Drastic weather changes looming