Coach Dan Bylsma said after the Penguins' 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders at Consol Energy Center tonight that injured center Evgeni Malkin is expected to be out of the lineup for a week or two. Malkin was hurt when he absorbed a hard hit from Toronto winger James van Riemsdyk at the Air Canada Centre Saturday night. The Penguins have not divulged the precise nature of Malkin's injury. Coach Dan Bylsma said before tonight's game that Malkin would not dress. Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/penguins/penguins-center-malkin-to-sit-out-game-against-islanders-678745/#ixzz2NEAi4su3
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice