(CNN) -- Lance Armstrong will not participate in the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency's efforts "to selectively conduct American prosecutions that only demonize selected individuals while failing to address the 95% of the sport over which USADA has no jurisdiction," his lawyer, Tim Herman, said Wednesday in a statement.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Anthony Domol: Drastic weather changes looming