(CNN) -- Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel will serve a one-half game suspension for an "inadvertent violation regarding the signing of certain autographs," the NCAA and the university said Wednesday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region