ABILENE, Texas - Season and single-game general admission tickets for the upcoming 2013 Abilene Christian Football season are now available for online purchase through ExtremeTix.com or by calling (888) 695-0888.
Each individual season-ticket package costs $40 and includes games vs. Concordia College (Aug. 31), crosstown rival McMurry (Sept. 7), New Mexico Highlands (Sept. 14) and Homecoming opponent Incarnate Word (Oct. 19)7
Season-ticket holders will save $20 over the single-game price, which will be $15 for adults and $10 for kids 18 and under/seniors 65 and older.
ACU's game vs. Tarleton State at FC Dallas Stadium on Sept. 28 is not included in the season-ticket package. Tickets for the game between the former Lone Conference rivals are priced at $15 for adults, $10 for students 18 and under, seniors 65 and over, plus all ACU and Tarleton State students.
There is also a $30 ticket for club-level access. Limited suites are available to purchase for $2,500, which includes a $750 food and beverage credit.
All ACU faculty and staff will receive an all-sports pass in the campus mail in July, which can be used for free admission to all Wildcat sporting events. All dependents and spouses will be charged for an all-sports pass – $60 for spouses or dependents 18 and older, $20 for kids 18 and younger as well as spouses 65 and older.
All-sports passes for ACU students will be given out during the first week of school at the Campus Center between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Information for this story provided by ACU Athletics.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- San Angelo woman dies in three-vehicle collision near Ballinger
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer