ABILENE, Texas - Ten high school teams will participate in the 12-match event, beginning Friday morning and concluding with the championship matches on Saturday evening. University Coaches from around the state will be in attendance, getting to see some of the incredible Central and West Texas volleyball talent.
The defending 3A State Champion Lady Bulldogs of Abilene Wylie along with Abilene Cooper will compete against teams from Wolfforth Frenship, Stephenville, Big Spring, Monahans, and Seminole.
Three rounds of Pool Play will feed the teams into Gold and Silver Bracket Tournament play, which begins at 1:00pm on Saturday.
The public is encouraged to come out and watch the action. Weekend Passes are $5 for Adults and $3 for Students.
Information provided by Abilene Youth Sports Authority media department.
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized