ABILENE, Texas - Indoor football fans will get one more chance to see their Abilene Bombers take the field Friday night in Snyder.
The Snyder Bounty Bowl will feature indoor football all-stars from the lone star football league taking on other players from teams in Dallas and Oklahoma.
Abilene Bombers head coach Joe Brannen is the head coach of the team with LSFL players.
Former Bomber Johnny Anderson is joining his old teammates on Brannen's squad of all-stars.
"We can just go out there and play man," Anderson told KTXS. " We're probably gonna be a little bit more loose. A lot more celebrations gonna happen. People getting their choreography together."
The Snyder Bounty Bowl kicks off 6:30pm, Friday at the Coliseum on the campus of Western Texas College.
Joe Brannen's Team Roster
Andre Coles QB
LeJuan Edwards WR/DB
Robert Spells WR
Josh Conner WR/DB
Johnny Anderson WR/DB
Kevin Myers OL/DL
Willie Bradley OL
Alex Joyner OL/DL/FB
Devin Livingston OL
Jermaine Blakely OL/DL
Jairius Jarvis DL/LB/WR
Desmond Raiford DL/LB
Greg Yeldell DB/LB
Wali Mu'Min DB
Diamond Weaver DB/WR
Darryl Valdez RB/DB
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking